The exclusive benefits of Private Membership include:
- Variety – Full playing rights at two uniquely different championship courses. St John designed by Jack Nicklaus and Henley designed by Tony Cashmore
- The Clubhouse – The Clubhouse is the nucleus for members providing sweeping views across the St John course and surrounding valley. It is home to the Nicklaus Bar and Members Lounge (providing members with food & beverage discounts), the Pro Shop, Yarra & Angora function rooms
- Members Lounge – A private bar and lounge for the exclusive use of Members and their accompanied guests. A great place to unwind after the game with a meal and a drink. Enjoy the open fireplace and the Plasma TV
- Practice Facilities – 300 metre double ended golf driving range, chipping and bunker area and practice putting greens
- Heritage Retreat and Day Spa – Full access to heated in-door 20m swimming pool, gymnasium, two flood-lit tennis courts and steam room.
- The Yarra Valley Lodge (4.5 Star Hotel) – Accommodation discounts including food and beverage discounts at the Bella Restaurant and Lodge Bar
- Member Parking – Reserved member parking and bag drop off area
- Guests – Invite up to three guests per day
- Family – The right to nominate spouse or child (between16-23) as a secondary golf designee. This provides full rights to clubhouse and recreation club with restricted golf playing rights
- Transfer – The right to transfer the membership
- Reciprocal – Receive reciprocal rights to over 200 Clubs in Australia, New Zealand, North America, Asia & Europe.
Only a very limited number of Private Golf Membership opportunities remain – “once they are gone they’re gone.” If you wish to experience the sense of belonging private membership of this exclusive club affords contact:
For inquiries contact us at Tel +61 9760 3293 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org